25 May — 100 miles — The Bulls Head — 5.30am — Pre-Entry Compulsory
Entries for this event closed on 19 April. Further instructions for the event will be shared on Facebook and these pages.
In the meantime – enjoy your training and feel free together in touch with SSVC members for rides and training tips in the run up to the big day.
Terms and conditions
This is not a sportive – No sag wagon provided
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in the Stanton to Skegness Ride on May 25th, 2019. Completion of an entry form or purchase of an entry by every participant acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
1. The participant accepts that the event they are entering is not a race in any format.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event.
3. Any accident or injury caused by the rider’s actions will be the full responsibility of said rider.
4. Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire & Rescue and the Ambulance service. If the situation arises that you are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the rider agrees that the organisers or a member of the public may call them. In this situation, the rider still accepts the costs and consequences of such action.
5. Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, the rider decides to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
6. The Event Registration Form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Participants under the age of 18 years will be allowed to participate in the event with the consent of their parent or legal guardian who must sign the Event Registration Form on behalf of the under aged rider. Signing is also an acceptance for the actions and consequences of the underage rider. Under 16’s need to be accompanied by an adult at all time who is responsible for them.
7. The participant confirms that the cycle/bike they are riding for the event and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness.
8. You must obey all Highway Code rules. You are requested to ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of your fellow cyclists and any other traffic. Please always indicate your intention to stop or change direction. All cyclists must adhere to and obey the Highway Code, local Bylaws and laws of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland where applicable and extend all reasonable courtesy to other road and off road users.